“Why am I still single?”
That’s the most common question that I get asked as a love and relationship expert. For those of you who are unattached, I am very excited about an energizing, innovative event especially for lovers and daters, held at the Scottsdale Center for the Arts on Friday, June 20, 2014. Scottsdale is fortunate to be a part of the Great Love Debate Tour for 2014, in which the audience of eligible bachelors and dynamic single women is divided into men and women on the opposite sides of the auditorium. The environment provides participants confidence and comfort in numbers, as they discuss the “why” of being single and gain expert advice from the panelists who address questions and comments. There is much honor in being included on this exclusive panel, which also includes Joann Cohen, top Arizona matchmaker, Mark Owen, founder of the largest singles activities group, and Sharon Winningham, love coach.
The Great Love Debate has been staged in various parts of the country with roaring success. The momentum keeps grows as the debate travels from one major city to another throughout the United States. The event is the brainchild of Brian Howie, who came up with the concept and book, “How to Find Love in 60 Seconds.”
The fun part of this event – an after party where singles meet and interact with each other. Whether you attend such an event or are in your community somewhere asking the same question… while you are taking your dog for a walk, at a grocery store, restaurant, club, golf course, or attending church, here are a number of ways of attracting your ideal love partner:
- Be open to certain gestures by the opposite sex. No matter the opening remarks used to make an introduction, be gracious, and use the mindset that this individual is being friendly versus “he’s hitting on me.”
- Smile and say “thank you” or offer a simple “hello,” or reply back in kind. You don’t have to be witty and clever, genuine friendliness and warmth are the keys.
- Keep in mind that you don’t have to wait for the man to start the conversation. You can use your power to smile and simply say a greeting as your eyes meet.
- Learn and practice different ways to start conversations with strangers and your family, friends, and acquaintances within your home, work, and social environment.
- Be your best self. When you feel and know that you are valuable and loveable, you are more likely to be relaxed, open, have self-confidence, able to tune into another and show kindness and caring in your demeanor by displaying interest through your body language and the ways you verbally communicate.
ACT on love towards yourself and others, and you’ll notice you magnetize others to you. Yes, you can create that attraction; you’ve held the power all along!
As a special offer for Smart Fem readers, Dr. Mamiko Odegard, is offering a complimentary discovery consultation to help you get more love in your life. ACT on love for yourself now by requesting your complimentary consultation at ACTonLove.com.
Dr. Mamiko Odegard, the celebrated love, relationship, and performance expert, has long used her unique ACT on Love™ concept to benefit thousands of individuals and couples – helping them find love, happiness and success.