Many of you may be in an unhappy, perhaps even toxic relationship. Your needs go unfulfilled, and you don’t feel that you are prioritized or cherished. Your partner doesn’t seem to care or to take the time to understand you. Adding further pain, he may no longer act as if he’s interested in you, doesn’t show you affection or attempt to seduce you. Even worse, perhaps he has cheated on you and treats you with disdain, often criticizing or belittling you. You’ve noticed that the frequency and intensity of arguments have escalated…that true communication doesn’t seem to exist.
What do you do? What are some hesitations you may have?
- Are you afraid no one else will love you? Is this really love? – After all, you are not given encouragement, affection, support, and nurturing, resulting in you feeling even less desirable and unattractive.
- You convince yourself that if you show more affection and tend to your man’s every need, he will finally see the light. You hope and wish that your man will change for the better and realize how badly he has behaved, and that you are the woman for him.
- If you have children, you convince yourself that your family must stay together, that this is healthier for the kids.
- Likewise, if you divorce, you are afraid your husband will punish you and your children, making life unbearably difficult emotionally and financially.
- You don’t want to lose the lifestyle that you have with your beautiful home and the ability to have the higher income and prestige.
- You hold strong beliefs that marriage is forever, no matter the difficulties between you and the loss of “being in love.”
- And finally, deep down you still love this man who treats you badly.
It’s time to take a realistic assessment and find out the actual reasons that you stay in a disappointing, loveless relationship that seems to be going in a downward spiral of quarreling, distancing, and disrespect. Are you responding out of fear? If so, then realize that when you make decisions based on fear, these choices rarely pan out as the best decisions for your life situation or giving you what you want and deserve. Only when you feel secure within yourself and can fully love yourself, can you be the inspired and empowered woman you were meant to be. You are responsible for your own happiness. Don’t wait for your husband or significant other to make your dreams come true. You may be waiting for a very long time when your well being and happiness are dependent on others deciphering and fulfilling your needs and wishes.
Dr. Mamiko Odegard, the acclaimed love, relationship and performance expert with special guest Dianna Moses, Certified Divorce Financial Analyst, will be presenting an exclusive seminar on determining if divorce is the best choice for you, skills for being your best self, and strategies for protecting your financial assets when preparing for a possible separation or divorce. The cost of this one of a kind, invaluable seminar is $79 and includes essential information for a more empowered emotional and finically secure you, time to network and gain support from Dr. Mamiko, Dianna, and other attendees. A gourmet professionally prepared multicourse meal is provided at the beautiful private home of Dr. Mamiko.
Date: Thursday, May 21, 2015 from 4 PM – 6:30 PM.
To register, please call 480-391-1184. Hurry, space is limited.